The faces of PEACE: A SlideShow
Want to start an official peace chapter at your university?
PEACE is a student organization dedicated to fostering a cooperative and non-competitive environment at UC Berkeley and to increasing open access to educational resources. We aspire to change the perception of UC Berkeley as a competitive environment such that incoming students aren’t afraid to check UC Berkeley on their college apps; or that college students at UC Berkeley don’t need to look far to find a strong support network.
PEACE also recognizes that students enter college with different levels of an educational background due to a wide variety of factors. As such, PEACE also aspires to bridge these gaps in foundation such that all college students feel safe and able to foster their individual passions.
To address these dual concerns of competitiveness and disparities in education, we offer the following services:
- Free 1-on-1 peer tutoring. To request, click here.
- Online advising network that answers common questions for all things Berkeley.
- Sample schedules and syllabi for insights into preparing semester and 4-year schedules.
- Practice questions written by PEACE Tutors and Advisors.
- And much, much more! Click here to see it all.